Your feedback is vital to us as we continue to increase the quality of our services.
You are here:
Date: 30 March 2023
March 2016 results
The Outpatients Friends and Family Test result for March 2016 is 97%. This is based on 1590 responses.
|Area||Total number of responses||Would recommended||Would not recommended|
|Imaging (including X-ray)||18||94%||6%|
We’re doing this well
- Patients satisfied they are receiving an efficient service
- Excellent care and support from the staff
- Our staff communicate well and patients feel well informed about their care
We’re working on this
- The department has set up a working group to review signage across the outpatient department to improve patient flow
- Improvement of plasma screens, implementing more in the sub-waiting areas