Your feedback is vital to us as we continue to increase the quality of our services.
You are here:
Date: 30 March 2023
April 2016 results
The Outpatients Friends and Family Test result for April 2016 is 97%. This is based on 888 responses.
|Area||Total number of responses||Would recommended||Would not recommended|
|Imaging (including X-ray)||24||96%||4%|
We’re doing this well
- Staff provide and maintain an excellent standard of service and care
- Patients feel respected and well informed during their care
- Patients feel reassured by the quality of our service
We’re working on this
- We have increased the number of wheelchairs that are available to patients on site
- More pagers are being ordered for the Outpatient Department, allowing patients to explore the hospital grounds without worrying about missing their appointment