Your feedback is vital to us as we continue to increase the quality of our services.
You are here:
Date: 30 September 2023
The Queen Elizabeth Hospital Audiology Centre has a long history of training provision and is currently involved with:
- Aston University and De Montfort University PTP trainees. Placements vary from observational sessions to a nine-month clinical placement culminating in national professional exams
- Secondments in audiology for STP trainees. Placements can be tailored to trainees specific needs and discipline
- Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham Work Experience Programme
- Health Care Science programme, University Hospitals Birmingham
- Bespoke training for staff or students from other hospital disciplines
Please contact Clare Munro for further information.