Your feedback is vital to us as we continue to increase the quality of our services.
You are here:
Date: 24 September 2023
The department provides a comprehensive range of nuclear medicine diagnostic and therapy procedures, including a dual X-ray absorptiometry (DXA) bone density service.
The Nuclear Medicine Department is located next to Imaging on level 0 of the new Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham.
Contact Nuclear Medicine
Please contact Nuclear Medicine Reception and they will direct you to the appropriate person to answer your questions.
Tel: ext. 0121 371 2282
How to find Nuclear Medicine
Nuclear Medicine is based in the Imaging Department, on Level 0 of the Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham.
Directions to Nuclear Medicine are listed below:
- enter the hospital via the main entrance
- turn right at the information desk
- go through the double doors and turn left down the main corridor
- continue along the corridor until you reach Imaging and Nuclear Medicine on your right
- follow signs to Nuclear Medicine
Information about travelling to, staying at and getting around the hospital.
Jobs at UHB
See why our hospitals are great places to work.