Your feedback is vital to us as we continue to increase the quality of our services.
You are here:
Date: 7 June 2023
- We provide a regional cochlear implant service, a rapid anterior and lateral skull base service and the only fully comprehensive head and neck oncology service in Birmingham
- We provide a full range of rhinological services including allergy desensitization
- We run a series of specialist clinics for:
- balance disorders
- endocrine disorders including pituitary
- voice (including a professional voice users clinic)
- head and neck cancer
- implantation otology (including the provision of ear prosthesis)
- thyroid disease, both benign and malignant
- a specialist swallowing clinic
The department has close links with Birmingham Children's Hospital, allowing for seamless continued care of patients with congenital ENT conditions. There are strong links with all of the universities within the greater Birmingham area, and the department has a strong research record.
There are several national and international courses which have been developed and run by members of the department.
Information about travelling to, staying at and getting around the hospital.
Jobs at UHB
See why our hospitals are great places to work.