Your feedback is vital to us as we continue to increase the quality of our services.
You are here:
Date: 28 November 2023
General guidance on attending renal clinics
- Please feel free to bring a friend or relative at any time
- If you have difficulty with language, mobility, sight or hearing it is advisable to bring someone with you at each visit
- Bring a current list of medications you are taking to each appointment
- There are parking spaces for disabled drivers on the main drive, but in general it is advisable to bring some change with you to pay for parking in the visitors' car park
- There is a shuttle service from the car parks to the hospital running every few minutes
- If you have any difficulty attending clinic, please contact us so that we can help
Information about travelling to, staying at and getting around the hospital.
Jobs at UHB
A great place to work. Learn why.